View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 12:19 AM   #21
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Another female vote for YES!!!

First of all, she's hinting for it.

Second of all, and I know this is doesn't apply to your wife since you're already wanting to buy her one, but the women in my family seem to end up with men who don't get "the reading thing". My grandmother, mother and I have all been criticized by men in our lives because of our love of reading. So if a man bought me a Kindle, or any ereader, or even a book as a gift I would be over the freakin' moon with happiness and I'd probably marry him. So THANK YOU for being a man who wants to buy his wife a Kindle.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote