Thread: toc question
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 06:05 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Stephanos : thanks so much for your help ! i will try to avoid apostrophes in links from now on, i hadn't made the connection. how strange...

i will definitely also download the usb driver and conversion soft you mentioned, that is great !! i really thought i couldn't send to the eb-1150 directly via usb, and i am so glad to know that i can... i have enough gutenberg texts stored up to keep me busy for a looong time (have i mentioned how much i love the gutenberg project ? seriously, LOVE it. currently reading the complete works of Jane Austen !) and i am looking forward to trying to format them a bit now, making toc and covers and such.

Patricia : so sorry ! i hope that wasn't an unpardonable thing... i wasn't sure whether i could attach the file or not (in the name of science), i was not intending to upload it to the books section in any case (even if i could get the links to work). i promise i won't make a habit of it.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote