View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 03:51 AM   #3
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
I did now - no luck.

I wonder if perhaps the failed "update" attempt has deleted the devices ability to read FAT formated discs.
Or perhaps my SD card is simply broken. The replacement I bought doesn't work either, though, but that may be because it's a SanDisk - apparently those don't work so well with that device.

I'll try to format the disk for ext3, perhaps that'll help.

Thanks for the suggestion, though. Didn't even know that brand (or I forgot it?). From what I saw inside the archive, they use SKIN files too. I really need to get my eBook running again, so I can risks it again by fiddling with those files :-)
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote