View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 11:16 AM   #7
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
My understanding is that when the iphones are purchased, customers have to sign a contract agreeing not to do this kind of stuff. If that's correct, they'll get no sympathy from me. You can hate rules and restrictions or even the companies that rely on them all you like. But if you're going to do business with them, you should be prepared to abide by those rules or else suffer the consequences with a little dignity (i.e., don't go whining about it).
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote