View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 01:46 AM   #15
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
As censorship, and even self-censorship (be it for misplaced devotion or other reasons), must not be condoned on MR, I’d like to put the link to Prestidigitweeze’s recommended essay on Beddoes back here.

And as we don’t seem to be able to make this a broad discussion on periods and commas (but I’m still hoping for the big battle on apostrophes some day), I’ll continue this privately.
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote