View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 04:25 PM   #3
elsussman
Connoisseur
elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle paperwhite, kindle voyage and android kindle app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
I've moved the thread to the Deals, Freebies and Resources Section because this is a resource, and is not specifically about the Kindle.
I also use the fantasticfiction site quite often.
me three this is an invaluable resource especially his links to various sites where you can buy the book used.... i only wish he linked to where it might be available as ebook but i guess ebooks have not reached sufficient credible mass yet

elihu
elsussman is offline   Reply With Quote