View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 08:57 PM   #92
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
I'm fully right handed, except when practicing material arts.

Then I'm equally good (or bad, I leave that open to debate...) both left and right. I can grab, kick, punch and throw both left and right, can wield a quarterstaff and sword (Katana) using left or right grip, and can wield two swords or sticks (if not too heavy) at once. (My avatar on the left was not created out of some random idea )

If I'd take a fork into my left hand, I'd probably stick it into my own eye while eating, and writing with my left hand is a no go. You can't even discern any letters, let alone read stuff.

Oddly - I fight lefty and definitely better / faster/ stronger lefty - BUT I so far have used weapons in my right hand. Next up in my list to learn is the Katana - might just start lefty on that one and see how it goes.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote