View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 03:42 PM   #4
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by cactustak View Post
Hi Taming.

I just wanted to double-check that you've actually used the Apple IPAD USB Power Adapter with your Kobo Vox and you've successfully charged it (recognizing that the Vox won't report charging status except under battery properties, etc. etc.).
-cactustak
Yes, I have used it. And yes, it does charge it. Like other folks have reported here, I have had to do the open the case press reset button to get the charge level to actually show up, but it definitely charges it to 100%.

I am not always good about turning the Vox off before I charge, and that might be the reason the level isn't accurate. At least that is what other people have been reporting. I will need to play with it more to be sure about this.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote