View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 04:23 AM   #30
Clemenseken
eWriter
Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PB-IQ / Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelheid View Post
As I said, this may be an advanced option I haven't understood yet. But that is how it stands now.
You might look into the temporary html code that is produced in between(I read somewhere) whether there are special tags for "almost equal" results ?!?

Quote:
Clemens, if your Italian-German list is better, please can you let me know how I can get it? Thanks!
Here-it-is:

http://infoportal-deutschland.aus-st...ch-deutsch.htm

You'd have to get all letters a-z one by one, though, and put them into one file. BUT: the resulting html is about 5 MB in size.

P.s.-edit: BTW, could you describe to me how typically you proceed to look up a foreign word (like: move the joistick x-times / click y-times / do-something-I-can't imagine ...) so I get an idea how much better your dictionaries work?!?

Thank you, Adelheid!

Last edited by Clemenseken; 01-16-2008 at 04:27 AM.
Clemenseken is offline   Reply With Quote