View Single Post
Old 06-10-2021, 05:59 PM   #6
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Got a different battery for my Note Pro. It arrived yesterday. Surprisingly, it came with a connector on it. I don't recall seeing that in the image when I ordered it.

Of course, I could take the connector off and just solder the wires in place.

However, beside where the wires for the current battery are soldered into place, there is a white plastic thing which it looks like the connector might fit into. Inside that white plastic thing, it looks like there are three pins which might fit into the connector.

What do you think? Is it to attach a battery? Or does it have some other purpose?

Have attached several pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Note Pro 1.JPG
Views:	72
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	187603   Click image for larger version

Name:	New Battery with Connector.JPG
Views:	68
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	187604   Click image for larger version

Name:	White Plastic Thingy.JPG