View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 12:41 AM   #3
robintes
Banned
robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Android tablet, Kobo Forma
well now i am confused. I thought a library here would be a location to source Epubs/pdfs or links to other locations where such a book might be read

now you say probably dont bother to upload cos if ive collected it, its probably available elsewhere

"not much interest to the library". Im only offering my contribution cos i thought it might benefit other READERS

thats really obtuse

and leaves me with the feeling - why should i put myself out (given the fact that Ive had to ask the question in the first place)

bad attitude here I think

Last edited by robintes; 03-10-2021 at 12:45 AM.
robintes is offline   Reply With Quote