View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 09:21 AM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
I assume you are referring to when you look at the files on your device using your PC's file explorer, not on the device itself? I find it a little inconvenient, until I remember that the individual files appear after the folders, when using the explorer in Win7. If you wish to change how files and folders are displayed on your PC, I guess you would have to see if there is an option for that, in your PC's file management software.

The SDR folders are not displayed when I use the File Browser in KOReader.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote