Thread: Seriousness Light a Virtual Candle
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 11:31 AM   #1872
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I thought this thread was for members. Didn't know we could post celebrities here. I've been posting them at - What Are You Listening to Right Now?

My list included Tom Petty (02 Oct), George Young (22 Oct), Fats Domino (24 Oct), Malcolm Young (18 Nov), David Cassidy (21 Nov).

Since these come in threes, I'm expecting one more rock start for November.
At the moment, my heart breaks for Angus, losing two brothers in such a short amount of time.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote