View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 03:45 PM   #16
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Android is messy .
there is a shop at Amazon app, looks like a supermarket trolley. That does not manage apps. But you cān buy stuff. For physical goods it respects your web site one click settings.
Then there is an app store app which you need to keep installed or else your apps bought from amazon will not validate and will stop working I think that inside the app store app you can navigate to physical,goods departments and shop. I have never bought an app via the app store app, but it's probably one click, no security.
Kindle app on android probably has its own set of laws.
Amazon video app obeys the pin code rule set on the website.
I actually made a spreadsheet once as when you add in fire tv sticks, amazon video apps on consoles... it gets ridiculous
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote