View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 02:30 PM   #119
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I have read all of the Mainline Posleen books and I was disappointed in the way he ended the series. To me it seemed that he just got tired of the series and decided to ended it.
Apache
I'm not sure he ended it as much as abandoned it.
I saw a comment of his to the effect that there are only so many ways to fight a horde of alien barbarians. And that if he came up with a new one...

His other series seem to have stronger narrative arcs built in so he probably has a fixed ending in mind.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote