View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 06:14 AM   #109
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgbino View Post
You have no idea how happy this list makes me. Anyone with the SLIGHTEST interest in sci-fi needs to read Schmitz's HUB books and the Chris Anvil collections.

Ryk Spoor is great too, I loved Grand Central Arena... great, old school style space opera.
Schmitz is one of the unsung masters of the genre. A few decades ahead of his time, too.
(Laumer, too.)

I compiled the list off the top of my head and after I hit ten I realized I had titles from every decade from the 40's to the present. And it's pretty representative of their catalog; some fantasy, some straight SF, a lot of adventure and space opera.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote