View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 01:24 PM   #160
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
Hello,

Just to report: I successfully modified and compiled Kindle Explorer to suit my needs. I hold my books in /mnt/us/books and needed Kindle Explorer ONLY to copy what I want to read to /mnt/us/documents.

I am looking now to modify the glade file(s) in order to have wider sliders with the file list window, since in the current design they are impossible to use by touch.

Thanks to @twobob for the support.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote