View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 03:12 PM   #10
pshute
Enthusiast
pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pshute can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
If the company doesn't allow you to contact them directly, leave a 1-star review on iTunes detailing your recommendations/complaints.
That's a good idea. I've been maintaining my review there since I started discovering problems, but I'd given it a 4 star review because it is the best featured library app, in my opinion, apart from these glitches. I've changed it to two stars. There are a lot of bad reviews on there.

I've discovered if I login into my library via the CloudLibrary website, there's a support option that sets up an email to my library. I might try bugging them with my problems, and maybe they'll pass them on to the company.
pshute is offline   Reply With Quote