View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 06:28 PM   #72
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Sorry. but I still don't believe this to be true. Saying it in all caps and with implied profanity doesn't make it so either.

I believe people are entitled to be treated with respect anywhere they go, but I don't believe anyone is "entitled" to be left entirely alone in a public venue.

So you're saying interrupting you is fine, just not if it's a question about what you're doing?
Unless you're blind it is quite obvious what I am doing, no need to interrupt me to ask!

I've been out in public and someone will ask me if I know how to get someplace, and I will give them an answer. which is just fine.

At other times back when I had my Sony reader, I'm minding my own business reading and listening to my music just to have some person tap me on the shoulder to ask me if that's a Kindle, I tell them no it's a Sony, and they proceed to think that opens the floodgates to endless babbling.

I respectfully answered their question, now respectfully let me get back to my book.

Now that I use a phone, that very seldom happens now.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote