View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 06:28 PM   #63
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
This difference in the way people prefer to interact is pretty far reaching. In corporate America, there is a movement to do away with offices (except for the Execs, of course) and cubes and have open work areas without assigned seating. The idea appeals a lot to extroverts who spend all their time jawing in meetings and smoozing. Not so much to introverts who need quiet to get work done.
This was recommended in an annual "what would you do differently" poll they take where I work. I was horrified. I'm sure it's helpful in an environment where people collaborate on huge tasks, but yeesh.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote