View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 08:12 PM   #34
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Lucia was generally painted as the most agressive and retaliatory of the bunch, and Olga one of the more conciliatory, but Olga showed herself to be a master of of the invective whenever she wanted.

Quote:
Then she looked at my pearls, and asked if they were genuine. So I looked at her teeth, and there was no need to ask about them."
And then there's this masterpiece, which, if you were raised Southern Baptist as I was, you can't help but consider this a reproof of Biblical porportions.

Quote:
"Never till the day of judgment," she said, "when Lady Ambermere gnashes her beautiful teeth for ever and ever, will I set foot in that house again.
What a great insult! I must add it to my arsenal.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote