View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 11:07 AM   #34
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
Are tooltips available in the Qt package or would they be an extra thing to do.? It would be nice, if it weren't much work, to have tooltips show links in book view. It is just one of those would be nice things.

Recurring to S/R limited by some sort of marker, that would be very useful. I am fighting with tables and it would be nice to strip all of the alignment data just out of one table to see what happens. I would not have formatted things this way, but I don't have the original to just put in images of the @#$#$ things, so I am stuck with I have to work with.

One other suggestion, if feasible and not much work: A function that would eliminate links outside the epub. It would need to be used with caution for those who imported work full of such links that should really point inside.
Showing the link target in book view might be possible. Will check.

Removing outside links could probably be done with regex looking for http:...
meme is offline   Reply With Quote