View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:23 AM   #372
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@10basetom - thanks for reporting that. I think that error will have been in there for quite a while (since 1.5.3 back in May) but you are the first to notice/report it. I will fix it shortly.

The issue isn't the "u" (that is just a Python thing), it is that it doesn't have a full path to the location of the cover. Something that the 1.5.3 release made some intentional changes around (to allow users to copy their plugin config files between machines) but obviously I missed a spot to change...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote