View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 04:49 PM   #15
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hopper View Post
That's a really helpful post, Harry. I finished downloading my 2351 books on my KO2 last night after three days. Before I plugged it in overnight there were 570 books to be indexed, and only down to 566 books in the morning despite charging all night. But then it went down more quickly. It's now on 420 books.
I've found that it seems to go a lot quicker if you keep the Kindle awake. It seems to slow to a crawl when the Kindle goes to sleep. When I was doing the batch of books in my previous post, I had the Kindle plugged into my laptop's USB port, but "ejected" (ie it was powered, but not in USB drive mode), and I refreshed the page every 5 minutes to keep it awake.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote