View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 01:25 PM   #20
Lloyd Simcoe
immortal observer
Lloyd Simcoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Simcoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Simcoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Simcoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Simcoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Simcoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Simcoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Simcoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Simcoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Simcoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Simcoe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by charleski View Post
I use WinRAR, with the external editor set to Notepad++ in the options. This allows me to open an epub in WinRAR, click on a file and have it open in Notepad++. When I save the file after editing, WinRAR automatically asks if I want to insert the changed version back into the archive. This way all the zipping and unzipping is handled behind the scenes.
Thanks for the tip. I gave it a go and it worked nicely.
Lloyd Simcoe is offline   Reply With Quote