View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 11:55 AM   #185
szarroug3
Zealot
szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gocho8 View Post
Hi. First, nice work. Second, I have one doubt that could be written in the first post. I read in spanish, so when taking XRay creator goodreads url, should I give it the spanish or english page of the book? Both ways I only get random highlighted phrases on the kindle
You should give it the spanish page of the book. It's kind of difficult to fix the problem here without the book and the Goodreads page you're using as I can't test it.
szarroug3 is offline   Reply With Quote