View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 10:42 AM   #25
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
oh right ! hee. well, i can leave for vacation. just as long as i can come back to it. and just as long as i don't leave it too far behind. le cube is in the suburbs and i'm currently muttering to myself about how farking long i'm going to spend in the public transports to get there. damned suburbs.
Hey! Those are my native habitat! Concrete and crowds drive me crazy... (Of course, I was raised with access (on a monthly or more frequent basis) to a ranch in an area where the total population was less than 1,000 for an area of 90 by 120 Kilometers.)
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote