View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 09:12 PM   #37
kyrilson
Fanatic
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Kobo Glo HD,iPad Pro, Sony 350 and T2
Mine arrived yesterday. It is a huge improvement over my iPad 2! Amazingly light. I wish my Smart Cover would arrive, as it's pretty slippery. Hoping that will help. The retina display is wonderful.

Marvin is my main ereader app, and as MeSue mentioned above, it is much quicker overall. I'm trying to figure out how to get the colors exactly the same as on my iPad 2. My main theme during the day is Wine text, Anti-Flash White background... It's not QUITE the same shade now, though. My night theme is Pistachio text on Black background. The text color is a little more muted with Pistachio, but that's fine as it's a night time theme anyways. But the day time theme has been troublesome.
kyrilson is offline   Reply With Quote