View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 02:43 AM   #9
INCSlayer
INCSlayer knows what is on the back of the AURYN.INCSlayer knows what is on the back of the AURYN.INCSlayer knows what is on the back of the AURYN.INCSlayer knows what is on the back of the AURYN.INCSlayer knows what is on the back of the AURYN.INCSlayer knows what is on the back of the AURYN.INCSlayer knows what is on the back of the AURYN.INCSlayer knows what is on the back of the AURYN.INCSlayer knows what is on the back of the AURYN.INCSlayer knows what is on the back of the AURYN.INCSlayer knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 2(626)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinetici View Post
INCSlayer:

the only plugin available for me is the Kobo Extended plugin. Can you elaborate your thoughts?
I thought my thoughts were quite clear but ok
go into Preferences then plugins then expand the device plugins scroll down until you find the kobo (might be named kobo touch) plugin highlight it and click the disable button the plugin should grey out to show it is disabled if nothing beyond the kobo extended plugin is showing up then you have to make sure to UNtick the box marked "show only user added plugins"

if my instructions are hard to follow its because i am not infront of my home computer and i dont have calibre on this computer to double check my information
INCSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote