View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 10:07 AM   #12
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Just thought I would share that the Sea of Fertility series recently was published in e-format and is available on Overdrive as well.
This is excellent news.

Because:

I checked The Temple of Dawn out of the library last June 10 and I just failed to renew it for the thirteenth (!) time. I loved the first two books (and thanks to Hamlet53 for the choice of Spring Snow), but there always seemed to be something more pressing to read. Don't know why.

Anyway, will drop off Temple later today and now I won't have to wait for it to make it back to the stacks so I can check it out for another year.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote