View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 01:28 PM   #22
Vivian
Connoisseur
Vivian has learned how to read e-booksVivian has learned how to read e-booksVivian has learned how to read e-booksVivian has learned how to read e-booksVivian has learned how to read e-booksVivian has learned how to read e-booksVivian has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kobo 1
I recently won a Mini in a Kobo contest. Am I the only person who's having problems with the touch screen aspect? The page turning works fine, but when a pop-up window is open, it's just awful. Most of the time it doesn't respond. I just plugged it in 5 minutes ago, and I got a pop-up window with a Connect button. I pressed the Connect button 4 or 5 times and nothing happened, so I got fed up and just dabbed my finger all over the screen, which eventually did the trick. Shows how bad it is. I am seriously considering giving it to my mother & going back to my original Kobo with big blue button, even though the contrast is wildly inferior on the old one. The weird thing is that the page-turning is fine, so that suggests a software problem, but then, wouldn't everybody be experiencing that?

"I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!" ~Mugabe
Vivian is offline   Reply With Quote