View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 10:48 PM   #4
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, and NookColor. 2 Droid, 1 Win8 ePUB rdrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Polansky View Post
Thank you dwig, I suspected the Kindle for PC might not be useful for my purpose.

I use Previewer's Device menu constantly to check the Kindle/Kindle Fire modes. Didn't realize I should also be previewing the iPad and IPhone... thanks for that as well.

Cheers,
Steve
Hi, Steve:

Previewer 2.4 is great, but a teeny-weeny bit buggy. We have found display differences, albeit minor, between the Previewer and file actually uploaded to legacy Kindle devices, dealing mostly with left-margin styling classes and vertical spacing--so keep this in mind when you are using these styles (and I can't warrant that this is everything). You may want to try to snag a used K-2 just for double-checking. I know it's a PITA, believe me--but you might want to try it.

HTH,
Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote