View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 06:21 PM   #15
Jim Chaseley
Enthusiast
Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android
Well, that's good to hear, thanks.

It makes a nice "other side of the coin" tale, in comparison to Dadioflex's experience with my sample chapters. Since you bought it, I've actually had about 5 more reviews (mostly on Amazon.co.uk), all of them 5 stars, apart from one 4.5.

One of the 5 stars actually quoted how much she hated the main character to start with, but came to really enjoy him. But mostly the recent feedback has been that it's just good, silly fun. (Albeit a bit crude and rude at times! )

10 Amazon.com reviews, 4.7 average.
17 Amazon.co.uk reviews, 4.6 average, which includes a nicely balanced 3 star review.

I can't wait to hear what you think when you've finished it, Stormchild, and thanks for the little morale boost so far.

Last edited by Jim Chaseley; 04-17-2012 at 06:24 PM.
Jim Chaseley is offline   Reply With Quote