View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 01:03 PM   #8
Jim Chaseley
Enthusiast
Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chaseley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android
Hi Stormchild,

I must have explained myself badly. I meant what you've said. I'd put my short story out for free, on its own with a few chapters of this current book thrown in at the end. "If you liked this story, here's the novel". It's a great idea, and one that I think i first read on this forum. Or perhaps it was Kindleboards. (I don't have the short story yet, but I could write one quite quickly. The outline is already forming in my head).

I certainly know it's hard competing for your custom with the free books that are out there.

I have no idea what Hal Spacejock is, so I'd better check that out. I might like it!

And thanks, I hope you enjoy the sample - but that you'll let me know either way. It's sobering to run into negative comments after a good run of positive feedback. But every drunkard needs his strong black coffee now and then!
Jim Chaseley is offline   Reply With Quote