View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 05:25 PM   #5
hilaryfrompa
Member Retired
hilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-books

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Thank you, Ivanjt. I have spent weeks reading this forum, but--as with Windows, twenty-five years ago--it takes time to learn. For instance, I did not know that the PE did not have a "hard drive." I simply didn't know this. I spent the entire afternoon reading the forum, again, and have successfully installed Coolreader thanks to Obsessed. I had downloaded an .EXE file instead of an .APK file. So now I know that .APK files will be what I download from now on.

I would like to root the PE. I have downloaded the z4root file (latest version) and the Gapps file. Although I should really post another question rather than have thread-drift, I'd like to follow up with a question someone posed on that extremely long thread. How will I know if there is enough room on my non-existent hard drive to accommodate the files that root the device.

Thank you for your time and effort!
hilaryfrompa is offline   Reply With Quote