View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 06:44 PM   #11
Mayzshon
Enthusiast
Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
This is a problem I've been dealing with since since starting the "Limekiller at Large" series. Since it's a hybrid between a serialized novel and a comic book, it's essential that I not only get images in, but that they be where I put them.
I work in Open Office, so one thing I do is use either the Anchor to page, or anchor to paragrah commands. I also export as a pdf, and I use calibre to do my own conversions.
Not one hundred percent successful yet, but still working on it.
Mayzshon is offline   Reply With Quote