View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 06:09 PM   #1
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Hanlin US representative at this forum?

hey, folks, is there a US representative of Hanlin at this forum? I have them in inventory (L-Books V3 and V5) and would be happy to know if there is someone in United States for service and warranty...

If there is someone I'm looking for, please contact me at info@pocketbookreader.com

Last edited by Yar-PocketBooker; 07-11-2011 at 06:10 PM. Reason: forgot contact details
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote