View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 08:18 PM   #1
vaughnmr
Ebook Reader
vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, HTC Evo, HTC View
First time to see an iPad - Impressed! but...

This is in an architect/construction situation, I was previously using my laptop here. The iPad cost him nearly $900, wow that's expensive. We were on the tailgate of the pickup, looking at Google Maps to see a site, couldn't see s*** in the sunlight, moved into the truck and now no 3g. Oh well, my laptop has no wireless, and in the sunlight it would be the same. This is really nothing new.

I was still impressed. If someone can come up with one of these things with 4-8gb memory, a 320gb ssd, and Windows 7, I will buy one in a heartbeat. Give me some cad horsepower, I can deal with 2-4hr battery life! Don't laugh, folks, we may only be a year or so off from that. (dream on...)
vaughnmr is offline   Reply With Quote