View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 11:27 AM   #4
KlondikeGeoff
Wombat Aficionado
KlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enoughKlondikeGeoff will become famous soon enough

Device: Fire, Kindle1, Sony PRS-500 Reader, Rocket 1100 eBook
Hey, 7, glad the 1100 is still working. That in itself is something to still be going on.It was amazing technology for the time, what with the backlighting and the touch screen.

I don't know if you are aware, but one of the many splendid features is that you can download any two fonts that are on your computer, and pick the point size for each. Then you can switch back and forth.

This is very easy to do by hooking up to the computer and going through all the fonts you have.

It astonished me that so many great features like the dictionary, notes, etc that they had for years were all missing from the Sony Reader when that came out. I got the first one, but immediately switched to the Kindle as soon as it came out.

Now, if only Amazon would let us download any font we want. Oh, yeah, of course, folders too.
KlondikeGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote