View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 12:54 PM   #32
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlespeed20 View Post
I'm brand new to this site and eReaders. I just got my hands on a Skytex Primer and I'm certainly liking it...especially since the book I had been carrying around was Anathem and weighed a ton compared to this little gadget.

So when do you all read Slaughterhouse-five and then return to discuss it?
Welcome to the MobilRead Book Club!

You can start reading at anytime. We will start the discussion thread for this book on August 20th. You do not have to be finished by the 20th, however, as people visit the discussion thread at their convenience.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote