View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 06:55 PM   #23567
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I feel a blue 'cause I can't sew
There's still a lot of things that I should know
Anyone can guess
I don't know how to press
My Saturday clothes
Everyone's goin' home
I feel a little sad to watch them leave
But I'll be cool because I don't believe
The happy times are gone
I can still put on
My Saturday clothes
Every warm body knows

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4anOSSGm6U )

Good morning, everyone! Happy Monday! Weekend is over, but today is another National holiday here. Today, a lot of years ago, Amateratsuomikami (the Sun Goddess) vomited and the result was the formation of the islands of Japan. (That's one hell of a creation myth!) Happy Birthday, Japan!

I have a big mug of Keemun tea to start off the day, and a plate of fresh croissants and some Brie to enjoy with it. It's nice to finally be able to get good cheese in Japan. 10 years ago the only stuff you could find was 'processed cheese.' Progress!

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 02-10-2013 at 08:09 PM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote