View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 07:45 AM   #33
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I'll also put in some positive thoughts for the mini, I bought one for my dad and I've been very impressed with it true he hasn't had it long yet but there are definitely some things it does better than my own T1 like letting you read the book details without opening the book and the font options are much better also.

I'm also pretty impressed by it's screen I've read it's a lower standard than pearl but from what I can see with my own eyes it looks whiter and better than the pearl one on my T1
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote