View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 12:40 PM   #7
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
I think HP could build a tablet I'd really want to have, and WebOS would be a far better software base for that than Windows 7, especially assuming they can get it set up on a good SoC.

WebOS was a gem for Palm, and it's a real shame they didn't put really potent hardware behind it. HP could probably do that, but it's hard to say if they'll actually bother to make something unique, or if they'll just make a WebOS iPad copycat. Even that would be pretty cool though, assuming they could get the quality, speed, and battery life out of it. I'd be twice as enthused if they could pull in a good daylight viewable display.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote