View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 10:56 AM   #12
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by katb View Post
I had the same problem with my reader software till I came across this solution - it worked a treat for me
I opened my Sony Reader Library software without my eReader connected. In the left-side panel, I clicked "Books" under "Library" so that the books I've imported showed in the right-side panel. This next part might take a while if you have a lot of books -- I double clicked each book I have to preview them (or right-clicked and clicked preview), until I came to a book the software couldn't find. I deleted that book, re-connected my eReader, and everything synced up just fine. Afterward, I re-added the book I deleted and synced again. I haven't had a problem since.
There were about a dozen books on mine that were missing - but totally solved the problem - hope this helps
I'm just entering this discussion, but I tried this today and it worked. I think what happened to me was I had been downloading new books to my desktop, then loading them onto the Sony library. Once I had a few books, I made a new folder then I moved them all into it. The first time I tried to sync my reader after that, I had big problems. Must have been because I moved those certain books into a different folder.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote