View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 11:33 PM   #3
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
I dont think that the amount of internal space is an issue. I am not the type that NEEDS to have 2000 books with me at all times. I have a couple hundred right now and I keep the rest of my books on my computer and on my Dropbox account... and some on my MobleMe iDisk... I take a good look at my books on the Kindle before I go on a trip so I have a couple of books to read so again, not an issue.

Those are my $0.02
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote