View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 03:51 PM   #13
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkupan View Post
I think it depends on what's Sony after this time. I cannot see what would they put into the PRS-505 firmware update. Unless they added some new functionality and some fixes to EPUB reader, what? I don't believe they need a FW update to make it compatible with Mac. So, my vote goes against a PRS-505 FW update.
they could update ADE, so that people could have justified epubs. that would make a lot of people happy...

Quote:
PRS-700 update is absolutely feasible, as it could make it a clone of PRS-600, only with a light. It seems that the two are compatible in all aspects of hardware (other than the light, which in PRS-700 has no connection to firmware anyway). So, they could make a parting present to the poor PRS-700 owners - give them the scribble notes and dictionary lookup capability, and perhaps a free dictionary to download via Sony eBook Store as well...

Just my 2 cents.
i REALLY hope you're right about that. that would be brilliant. of course, i wouldn't have so much an excuse to get a 600 then. hm... not sure whether to hope for that or not.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote