View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 01:55 PM   #25761
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjd;3510043Now I plan to read [I
Night Has a Thousand Eyes [/I]by Cornell Woolrich.
Finished Night Has a Thousand Eyes by Cornell Woolrich. This was everything a good mystery should be. After establishing the characters, the book starts counting down the hours and then the minutes to the prophesied hour, building the emotional and psychological tension. The author throws us a couple of well thought out red herrings along the way, to make us think we know how it's going to end.

Next up, Everything Hurts by Bill Scheft.
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote