View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 08:08 PM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by vostro View Post
to be honest, comparing with kindle's powerful dictionary and language support, kobo's software developement team is way too weak and incompetent.
For my curiosity, how does the software development team competency relate to the dictionary chosen? Both Kobo and Amazon have bought a dictionaries from somewhere to include in their the devices. The fact that Kobo chose a smaller, and probably cheaper one, has no relationship to the quality of the development team.

As to the language support, I can see that Kobo has 12 languages in their interface. What I can find on-line lists only 10 for a Kindle. If the number of supported languages is a sign of how good the development team is, then the Kindles team must be crap.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote