Thread: Plugins
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 09:08 PM   #13
junkml
Addict
junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Yeah the problem should have been fixed in 126. At least your plugin was working for me. Try insering a print statement at the start of the run method and see if you get any output when running calibredb add
put a print statement before the "return" statement, and it showed up when running on the command line, but still no metadata.

I did a print on ftype, stream, and get_metadata(stream, ftype), and this is what it output:

C:\Users\Owner\Documents\My Library>calibredb add "c:\users\owner\documents\my library\open.lit"

Loading plugin from C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\New LIT metadata.zip

lit

<open file u'c:\\users\\owner\\documents\\my library\\open.lit', mode 'rb' at 0x03622480>

<open file u'c:\\users\\owner\\documents\\my library\\open.lit', mode 'r+b' at 0x03622CA0>

If I enable the built-in lit metadata reader, it still brings in the metadata.
junkml is offline   Reply With Quote