View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 11:10 AM   #100
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
But, isn't that what books are supposed to be? If you can read while listening to music, or the TV, I don't think the author has done his job.
I generally can't read while doing something else... unless it is perhaps a magazine while maybe a football game is on or something. With Passage I find my self struggling to find the story in the awkward language and dialog. I shouldn't have to work to find the story in the words. At least that has been my reaction to this book so far. Top 100 All Time books... not on my list anyway.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote